Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I Made It!

Well for those who know about my exciting traveling experience last year (2 day layovers and luggage that is lost for 1 1/2 weeks), you'll be glad to know that this transition was as smooth as I could have imagined. It's great to have people here that I know and some that I'm getting to know. It's a world that's very similar to what I imagined and also somewhat different. (I guess expections have a way of working in that manner.)

I'll try to write up more specifics soon, but for now just want to say "Thanks!" for your thoughts and let you know that I'm doing well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady. I'm so glad to see your first post post arrival :) I've finally set up my own blog. It's slow going b/c I don't have gobs of time to write, but my address is www.mobilesocialworker.blogspot.com

Keep posting. I check for new news almost every day.

Much love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

kt,

i'm been checking your blog often to see if you've arrived and i'm so glad to know that you have gotten there safely! i'm excited for you! say hello to the others for me.

lots of thoughts,
liz k

Anonymous said...

Though I haven't been writing you, but I've been keeping up with you though your blog! You're amazing! I love you and I'll be thinking about you!

Brandi

Anonymous said...

Good news!
So glad you made it safely.
:)

sirrom said...

Isn't this exciting!!

Katie A said...

Thanks for all of your encouragement! So happy to hear from Brandi!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You made it ok...and believe it or not I'm actually logging on to read and write. Now if I can just figure out what to do on my own site...:)

Jen

Anonymous said...

It is so good to know that you are enjoying yourself. I am just writing to let you know that I finaly realize the importance of studying. Thanks for all your guidance and I will soon be writing to give you my e-mail address.

Cierra Mosley