Please be sensitive when commenting. If you know where I am, you'll understand. :-)
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Out of Touch
I have several things to share, but currently our server is acting a little crazy. I wanted all of you to know that I may not be as in touch as I would like to be for the next couple of days (loss of power, server, etc.) but I'll be around soon. Thanks for the letters of encouragement.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hello kt!
i hope you are doing well. thanks for visiting the blog! your insight to "dust" was well thought out. its amazing how i usually learn something from reading your posts. i always tell you thanks and i mean it every time. thinking of you and the others! love, liz k
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, mom to three amazing kiddos, and a lifelong learner who desire to pass along a love for learning to those around her.
1 comment:
hello kt!
i hope you are doing well. thanks for visiting the blog! your insight to "dust" was well thought out. its amazing how i usually learn something from reading your posts. i always tell you thanks and i mean it every time. thinking of you and the others!
love,
liz k
Post a Comment