21. My mom sent me to kindergarten with chicken-pox. She thought they were mosquito bites. I think I infected most of the class, because when I returned, they were all out.
22. Speaking of kindergarten. . . I left my first day of school in tears. When questioned "Why?" by Mom, I replied, "I've been there for a whole day, and I still don't know how to read."
23. While we're discussing early childhood, I used to think that my dad owned the bank he worked for because they gave out balloons that said "Little Shavers Become Big Savers at the Citizen's Bank of Batesville."
24. I never had a Cabbage Patch Kid, even when they were popular. I had a pretty life-like baby doll named Rachel, though. Someone accidently pulled her head off during a bunking party tug-o-war at Dana's one time. (I did get her repaired.)
25. I was a smurf on a bank Christmas float one year, and the blue make-up didn't come clean for a week.
26. I took speech for 3 years (1st-3rd grade) because, "The wabbit wan awound the twee." I still have to watch out saying "iron" and "worm".
27. I love to swim.
28. I failed a Social Studies test in 3rd grade because I marked a compass with the true directions based on my seat in class.
29. I got to hot air balloon with my dad a pretty spring weekends from the 5th-7th grade. It's really a peaceful experience.
30. Brandi Oliver has been my close friend since the first day of kindergarten.
31. If I could wear sandals or go bare foot for that matter all year long, I would.
32. I climbed a tree almost every night at Baylor my freshman year to have my quiet time.
33. I played French Horn in high school band.
34. Mujhe thodi thodi Hindi aati hey. (I speak a little Hindi.)
35. My dream job in 8th grade career's class was to be a meteorologist (Not On TV!)
36. Sunsets and sunrises thrill me to no end.
37. I still know the pledge of allegiance in Spanish thanks to Ms. Wilson
38. I love storms.
39. I had my first two cavities this year.
40. I rode an elephant (Hati) down the interstate in India.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What was the speed limit on the interstate in India???
:)
Post a Comment