Friday, May 27, 2005

My Favorite Things

I don't know why I love to use songs and alliteration so much in my titles, but I am my mother's daughter! Anyway, since I mentioned how much I loved sunrises I thought I'd share this one with you. I was blessed enough to experience this on the cruise I was on in New England this fall with my family. I was the early riser and walker, and when I saw the colors starting to shine, I made a mad dash for my camera and then started timing the lighthouse until I got a good shot with the light actually pointing my direction. God was gracious to let the picture turn out so well, but it still does not do His glory justice. Enjoy! And rest a moment knowing that "He is our light and our salvation." Ps. 27:1

1 comment:

sirrom said...

Katie: Just saw a beautiful sunset on Greers Ferry Lake yesterday. Still working my way through your 100 things about me. Loving what I've read so far. Still using the TI-85? You need to write the company. They might use you in a commercial. cmmjr