41. I still use the same calculator that I used in high school TI-85.
42. My favorite smell is the forest after a rain.
43. I won the state speaker's competition in 11th grade. The title was "What on Earth are we here for?"
44. I sent a normal overhead through a laser jet printer in the engineering lab one night at 2am. It melted and sealed the entire printer. After spending another 2 hours taking it apart to try to fix it, I fessed up to the secretary. She told me that she'd take care of it, and no one would know it was me.
45. I was slightly OCD as a child and liked to see if I could take everything apart, even food. I could peel a egg friend over-easy.
46. I love the feel of a real coffee house with couches and games.
47. Diet Cherry Cokes are my favorite soft drink.
48. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth (no hands).
49. I hated gardening as a child, but I loved the veggies.
50. I'm more of a dog person than a cat person. (I don't hate cats; I just like dogs better.)
51. I am addicted to The Gilmore Girls (TV show)
52. There are no "stupid" questions in my classroom, only "Questions of the Blatantly Obvious." If you ask such a question and I give the answer, you will look silly.
53. I had college roommates from Oklahoma, California, and Hawaii.
54. Some days I really would like a nose ring.
55. I never went to prom in high school, but I've never missed one as a teacher (or student teacher).
56. My most embarassing Spanish moment was when I told my friend, Gloria, that there had been three naked people at school (pelados) when I really meant to say there had been 3 fights (peleados).
57. My biggest fear is failure. (The defintion of failure changes from day to day.)
58. My favorite novel is Til We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis.
59. My favorite summer job was working for Pacific Northwest Lab as a Atmospheric Scientist (Intern). I got to live in a bed and breakfast on the coast for 3 weeks and launch tetroons (weather balloons).
60. I was DJ on the college radio station for one semester, and I really enjoyed myself. (I thought Practicum in Audio Production would be a cool electronics elective. I didn't know it was a communications class.)
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
GLORIA!!
How is she? Do you still keep in touch?
Jennifer sent me her email address a while back, but I haven't contacted her yet. Thanks for the reminder.
Kt :-)
Kate,
I'd like to offer a slight correction to number 45. I think you could drop the "slightly" from "slightly OCD". I only say this b/c I understand painfully well! (I'm a counter...)
Post a Comment