Sunday, July 03, 2005

Movie Night

We had last night free, so a group of us from the K-town team decided to head into downtown Memphis to see some sites and catch a movie. I had another "This is real!" moment immediately after the movie when we stood up, and I realized that I've known these people for less than a week and already we are working as a family. I've already made several close connections. I love our principal and her husband as well as several other teachers who are around my age.

We are all excited about going, and I'll try to get some pictures of the house that they've secured for the single ladies on my blog first thing next weekend. It's more like a mansion. I think there is even central heat! WOW! Of course there are lots of unknowns still, but that's what builds faith.

3 comments:

sirrom said...

KT What movie did you see? My last venture to the big screen was Cinderella Man. The critics crucified it but I rather liked it. Later, tater.

Katie A said...

Ahhh, I saw Cinderella Man with Elizabeth and her fiance in DC a couple of weeks ago and loved it. We went to see Batman Begins which was actually pretty good.
See you Sunday if you'll be in town.
Kt :-)

sirrom said...

KT, I am so sad I'll miss you. Pat and I are leaving Friday for an occupational health nursing conference in Stevens Point, WI. Shucks! Maybe I'll take in Batman Begins while Pat is in class. Later.