
This the outside of the house.
It has 7 bedrooms and at least 4 baths. It has a huge basement, a beautiful roof/terrace, and even a bathtub!!! I've also heard there's a fountain (of course it doesn't work) in the front yard.
Please be sensitive when commenting. If you know where I am, you'll understand. :-)
4 comments:
Hey. I loved seeing the pictures. Helps me to be able to visualize where you'll be. Hope your training went well. I look forward to reading more soon.
Love,
Elizabeth
it's gorgeous, kt!
i'm so happy for you!! :)
what a beautiful place! the outside picture is amazing. maybe one day i can be on your roof. that would be neat!
Your house looks awesome! It was great to visit with you last weekend - I really enjoyed spending the day with you. Can't wait to read more posts when you've settled in and are starting your adventure overseas.
Post a Comment