Okay here are a few of the long awaited Chaila pics. I can't believe I don't have one of the awesome mural yet, though...
Here's Chaila's backyard. It now has beautiful green grass. The sun room was a porch that David had built on. It's fabulous!

Here's the front yard. David has also got honeysuckle growing up all the poles. It's a great place to sit in the evenings.

Here's the drink menu. Yes, everything tastes as good as going to Starbucks AND it's a bit cheaper. I highly recommend the Chai frappe. In addition, David has sandwiches, cheesecake (homemade), homemade ice cream, milkshakes, and some baked items made by another NGO that trains ladies in catering.


Here's some of the school gang hanging out and ordering before our end of school meeting.



This is the sun room area in Chaila. It may look familiar from the Shirni Khori pictures.

This is one of my favorite areas. It's just a little nook where David had a little platform built and then put in toeshaks (big cushions) and the table. The band was here for the Shirni Khori.

5 comments:
Yay! The place looks great. Thanks for sharing
I love the nook - it looks like an awesome place for a quiet time... that is heaven yes, a bit of sweet coffee and a place for quiet time... ahhhhh....
Sweetheart,
I hope you would have a GREAT time with family and friends in the US. Miss you VERY much! Love you - khalid
KT - new blog...new blog... what's going on across the sea? Hugs to KH :) Love ya girl!
Did you make it back safely? It was sooooo wonderful to see you and "talk" to Khalid. :)
Post a Comment