Last week was Spirit Week at ISK. Yes, we have brought the States to A-stan, and the kids loved it. I'll be posting pictures SOON. But I have to get grades and report cards done first :-)
Also, just thought I'd let you know that I'm sitting in our basement on the couch with Caleb. We're both working on our laptops with wireless internet and eating ice cream. And I was worried about not having the finer things in life. :-)
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
No kidding! You have even more than I do - wireless internet! :)
Isn't it funny what you can get your hands on around the world? (and what you can't?! ...i.e. Dr Pepper)
Ashley,
Believe it or not, we can actually get Dr. Pepper here, and I even found Diet Dr. Pepper. We got shopping at SAG (Stolen American Goods) Street. Actually we don't know exactly how the store keepers get their wares, but we do know they come from the military bases around the are. There are some benefits of living in a war zone. :-)
Are you eating ice cream w/a fork or a spoon? :) tee hee!
Post a Comment