Please be sensitive when commenting. If you know where I am, you'll understand. :-)
Thursday, April 27, 2006
A few more pics
Okay, I have a post right below this one that is connected. These pictures are of the last day of spirit week, the other 4 days are on the next post. The first one is of Jeremy and Rachel Hollie (business manager and music teacher). Basically we had a lot of craziness and a lot of fun all week long. I've got a few more pictures that I need collect from various folks, so if I don't get them posted in the next couple of days, I'll be sure to show them to you this summer.
I'm a wife to a wonderful husband, mom to three amazing kiddos, and a lifelong learner who desire to pass along a love for learning to those around her.
No comments:
Post a Comment