Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spirit Week Pictures - Finally

So the first day was "color" day. Each grade was supposed to dress in a specific color. I thought one of the best was the 9th graders who had green. Here's a couple of my green students.

The next day was backwards day, and Mr. Mudder, our history teacher, was by far the most backwards here's his picture front and back...


The next day was twin day. We had quite a few creative twims walking around. One of my students asked me to be her twin (an 8th grader). She said she had 2 of the same shirt, so the plan was to wear jeans and her shirt. It ended up being this orange shirt that wasn't too tight, but was by far the tightest thing I've worn since I've been here, and it only went to my waist. I got used to it about half way through the day and stopped trying to pull it down in the back. :-) Jeremy Hollie, our business manager and Caleb were twins. And I've also included one other twin picture...



The next day was fancy dress day. I LOVE to see my students dress up. That's the reason I worked doing prom for the past 2 years in the States. So here are several of my students looking their best... Of course Caleb and I also dressed up, so the last on is of the two of us. I got my suit in Delhi on my way home from Thailand.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello : ) You look so happy! I love your dressy outfit. I am happy for the two of you. Mel

Anonymous said...

kt you look beautiful! and so very happy!
lizk

Anonymous said...

The twin outfits were SO cute. How fun! And I can't believe the backwards guy...Hilarious.

Nanna said...

I think of you often. I love checking your blog. The two of you look so happy - that makes me smile.

BG