Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!

Where do I even begin?

Today (March 7th) is Jennifer's birthday. She and I have been the best of friends since the 6th grade which sometimes seems like yesterday and other times seems like decades because it's hard for me to think of a time in my life when I didn't think of her on a daily basis. Whether we are living in the same town or different countries, we have that strange but wonderful connection that allows us to know when the other needs a word of encouragement. I truly believe that our Father brought her into my life for a multitude of reasons. On the outside it might appear that we have very little in common, but because of shared life experiences (good and bad) and the we know that we can be our honest selves around each other and be loved anyway, we are bonded with a very special friendship. I will very much miss giving you a hug on this birthday, Jen, but know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much!

Thanks for all you've done for me through the years. I hope that this year is filled with joy from Him, love from a multitude of sources, and peace knowing you are precious and are loved by many, including your Father...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that! Happy birthday, Jennifer!

Kabul Scene said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! May our Lord bless everyday of your life with love and grace. Caleb ~

Crystal said...

Hey Katie, I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and say Happy Birthday to Jennifer (and please let it be Redmond) and to catch up on your postings.
PS....Ironic she and Jason Williams share a birthday.

Katie A said...

Yes, Crystal, You are right! It is Jennifer Redmond, and I also find it extremely ironic that she and Jason Williams have the same b-day.

Thanks for checking in on me!