Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For Jules - A Fun Survey

My List:
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Math Tutor
2. Sales Assistant at Hallmark
3. Atmospheric Science Intern
4. Craft Chick at a Summer Camp

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Little Women
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Good Will Hunting
4. Dead Poet's Society

Four TV shows you love to watch: (Well I used to watch them...)
1. Gilmore Girls
2. ER
3. The West Wing
4. Alias

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Skagway, Alaska
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Kochi, India
4. Hawaii

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Gmail
3. BBC
4. Jennie's Blog

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Prawn Masala
3. My mom's squash dressing
4. Hot Fudge Cake

Four things you would change about your house: (I have it SO good here, I hate to mention anything, but since I have to...)
1. Hot water in my bathroom
2. Tile floor instead of wall to wall carpet
3. Bigger kitchen
4. More pictures in my room

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Jennifer (It's time your re-join the blogging world, chica!)
2. Jenny (You could use this as your first post!)
3. Liz Ku
4. I'll leave this one open to anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squash dressing? What's that like? I can't believe your mom's chocolate chip cookies didn't make the list. This squash dressing must be REALLY good.

Crystal said...

Okay you have just officially become my new favorite person. Anyone that I can find that loves Alias or 24, is perfectly fine in my book. They get special treatment all the way!

Anonymous said...

Yay Gilmore girls! One of my fave shows too! BTW, this is the first time I've seen your blogs or I would've written by now! I am so blessed to hear your stories and how He is working through you. You are in our prayers! Landon and I both miss you! Kathrine Wehrung