81. I like jumping in puddles after the rain.
82. I always keep a chair, blanket, sidewalk chalk, and a frisbee in the car.
83. My hands tend to stay blue during the week because of cleaning the overhead projector.
84. I wish I read more than I do.
85. I didn't decide on my college until June. I chose Baylor over OBU.
86. I always try to see the Perseid meteor shower in late July/early August.
87. I watched Northern Exposure in re-runs, but I thoroughly enjoyed them. (I think I met Chris while I was in Skagway, AK.)
88. I think my friends are the greatest in the world.
89. When I first moved to Greene County, I honestly thought that Mr. Carter (an English teacher at GCHS) was Mr. Wilkes (our 9th grade CRAZY Spanish teacher). I'm still not sure he wasn't.
90. I have a hard time asking for help, but I'm better than I was in high school and college.
91. I don't play guitar, but I love listening to it and singing.
92. My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. (Just ask any of my B-ville friends.)
93. The kids I babysat in high school are now graduating from high school. (Do I ever feel old!)
94. I like caves.
95. I broke an aluminum bat at camp one year. (I'm sure there was a flaw in the bat.)
96. I was a craft chick at Camp Ozark after my freshman year of college.
97. I think I had the Sound of Music memorized by age 6.
98. I teach high school, but my teaching style/personality has been compared to those who teach elementary.
99. I'm totally running out of good things to write.
100. I'm glad to be finished with this list. (You are probably glad that I'm finished, too.)
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment