61. I have never been snow skiing.
62. I don't like to dust, but the new swiffer thing helps.
63. The "Katie Shaver Method" according to my engineering friends was working a problem the hardest way possible.
64. I like for my toe nails to be painted in the summer.
65. My brother lives in the Land of 1000 Lakes.
66. I did spray paint my name in florescent green on the Baja, the road leading to our high school. It was tradition, not vandalism.
67. I was one of 3 valedictorians from high school.
68. The mascot at Baylor was a bear, then I went to Lyon College, and at GCHS the mascot is a tiger. Get it? "Lyon, Tigers, and Bears! OH MY!"
69. For a study break at Baylor, I would sometime go fly my kite at night.
70. My college PE courses were health, yoga, ballet, and water aerobics.
71. I would love to work for NASA and develop curriculum for high school.
72. I am an INFJ. (Introvert, intuitive, feeling, judging)
73. While I was taking the ACT in the spring at Lyon College, they had to open the doors to the courtyard because it was so hot. It just happened to be the hour that the bagpipe band was also practicing in the courtyard. Talk about an interesting testing experience. (I made at 36 in science, though.)
74. I smile a lot.
75. My specialty for potlucks is hot fudge cake.
76. I like the black jelly beans.
77. I've never been to the Grand Canyon, but I definitely would love to go.
78. I took piano for several years, but when I was six I really wanted to play the harp.
79. I was on the only all girls MathCounts team at state competition in the 8th grade, and we won 4th place! (Go Girls!)
80. I found my current job on the internet.
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment