Wow! I guess I spoke too soon when I mentioned to 1st year folks a few weeks ago that we'd seen our last rain until the fall. We've had a pretty amazing past few days. It's rained on and off from Friday - Monday. Actually the rain here is a little different than I'm used to in Arkansas. It rains intensely for about 5 - 10 minutes, clears off for a few hours, clouds up again, and rains again. In fact, we've had 3 little hail storms in the midst of our past few days of rain.
I LOVE the rain. I know I wrote a blog just a while back about how much I love the SUN, but I like the rain, too. Everything looks and smells so clean, the air, the mountains, the trees, the roses, etc. I love the contrast of the grayish-blue sky to the east and the sun setting in the west under clear skies. The country has needed rain this year, and it is a treat to have it now when it is usually getting very warm. Everything has been nice and cool.
I'm glad He is not just one thing. I'm glad He is the Water of life and the Light of the world.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment