Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Super Bowl Party - LIVE
Oh my goodness! Words cannot describe how thrilled we were when we found out that ESPN India was going to carry the Super Bowl Live. I had not seen a football game (American, that is) for over a year. Supposedly the game started at 3:30 AM Monday, but I hit the snooze on my alarm and woke up at 3:50AM. I rushed downstairs and still made it in time for kickoff. YEAH! Did I care who won? Not really. I don't particularly care for professional football. Give me college any day, but for the experience of being able to say that we watched the Super Bowl in K-town, well that was worth it. We had a few couples over who were from Pittsburgh and don't you know that they were excited. We used the projector to put the game up on the wall, made waffles, baked apples, cookies, and had a lot of coffee. Luckily we've also changed the schedule of school for a while due to the messy road conditions. We start at 8:50 and end at 3:45. So we got to watch the whole game, clean up, and still have time to get ready for school. Since I have a delayed "need to make-up sleep" reaction, I've been fine so far, and today (Wed) we have off for a local holiday, so I got to sleep in. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! We were able to watch it two days late and were pretty excited about that ...India must be on top of it!
How fun! :)
kt. Keep posting. Love your blog.
Post a Comment