Sunday, March 02, 2008

I LOVE SUN!

I have come to believe that SUN is indeed one of God's best creations. In the past few days, we've had lots of sun, and not only has is helped dry up the mud, but it also works wonders for one's spirit. The students are happier. I'm more hopeful, and we all rejoice in the light and warmth that the sun provides.

Isn't it wonderful that He is the light for us, too. Just think of all that the light provides, besides the opportunity to see. It gives us hope, fills us with joy and warmth, and helps dry up the mirey places in our lives. Take some time to bask in His light today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend,
Isn't sunshine great! I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately and how much I appreciate you. You are wonderful. I miss you. I know that so far apart we are working on the same team toward the same goal. I would love to talk to you and catch up soon, Would you email me your number so I can call you :)
Much love sister,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Praise him! Cool (or are they warm?) thoughts! It's been interesting to observe how much people's emotions and how they feel about life is related to the weather, particularly temperature. I've been getting far more positive e-mails from your land in the last week than at any time in the last three months. Can't wait to experience the sun myself! I love spring in K-town! Here we'll have to wait another two months for spring... Heike

JennyRain said...

Hi friend... glad it is getting warmer there, was thinking about you guys the other day when it got really cold here and stuff started to freeze :) I was hoping that things were thawing over there :)
Miss you! Miss Kitty says hi & hopes you are doing well too. She is getting used to her Canine sister Lily. I Miss you!