Sunday, November 26, 2006
Around the World...
When I was child, one of my favorite books was Around the World in my Red Balloon. It talks about 2 kids who go all around the world to share His good news with others. My mom told me that when I was little she knew that I'd end up overseas because of how excited I got about that book. Today I happened to see it in another teacher's box in the resource room. What a wonderful way that He can keep me focused on the reason that we are all on this earth! The joy that comes from thinking that He's been preparing me since I was a kid to work overseas, and then He has been faithful to bring this desire of my heart to pass. We are here for His glory, no matter where we are. I'm so blessed to be able to be used here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love looking back at the bigger picture of how He prepared us to do the things He has us doing ... There's some major long-term planning invovled, huh? :)
katie - wow...what a great reminder of being just where we are supposed to be and why we are supposed to be there. and it's usually the "little things" that bring us back, too. i just love that!
jen
Post a Comment