I just wanted to leave everyone a little note to let you know that we are all safe and sound. It seems that elections went better that expected all over the country, which a definite answer to yarping. We know of a little violence, but none close by. Please continue to remember the country and the officials as they face a new future. I don't think results will be released for a while, so until that time, it will probably be pretty safe. We are taking tomorrow off of school just to be sure, though.
Again, thanks for all of your thoughts. We've been fairly productive on these past 2 days, and hope to get a lot of school stuff done tomorrow, too.
I'll have some new pictures up soon, so stay tuned!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
KT,
You know one of the things I always do is come in to school and go through your blog to see how things are going over there. I appreciate that you also check mine every now and then. I hope that I can keep it entertaining for you to read. Take care and stay safe girl.
Post a Comment