Hi folks,
I just got back from an awesome missions conference and part of it was an exploration of our personalities using Myers-Briggs. Most of you have probably done such the inventory before so you know that E-Extravert; I-Introvert; S-Sensing; N-Intuitive; T-Thinking; F-Feeling; J-Judging; P-Perceiving.
Well, I tested as an INFJ this time. I was barely and "F", though, so I guess I'm a person who thinks about feelings.
We were given the little prayers to accompany each personality type. I'll post the INFJ and INTJ, but if you want to post a comment with your type, I'll post your prayer. They are really funny, and so true. My good friend Jenny Scott is and INTJ, and she agreed that it matches her personality, too.
INTJ: Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, wrong though they may be.
INFJ: Lord, help me not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)
Hope to hear from you soon! Also, if you know others that I know who might like to do this, please just send them a link to this site!
Have Fun!!! Kt
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
JEM,
ISFJ: Lord, help me be more laid back, and help me to do it exactly right.
*For some reason this brings to mind your cake decorating class.
:-) Didn't God make us interesting creatures?!
Julie here---hope an april post doesn't mean it's too late for a may comment... (just found my way here again through trimandfashionable). ENFP?
We use MBTI quite a bit with our staff at work.
hope you are well.
love, julie.
p.s. i always thought that jennie and i were the exact opposites. guess we're both f's.
p.s. i have to post anonymously b/c i am too lazy to create and maintain a blog. that, or i can't deal with another unfinished project...i've reached my quota in that department.
JM
Post as often as desired and as anonymously as desired, even though you now have a blog.
ENFP
God, help me keep my mind on one thi--LOOK! A bird!--ng at a time.
Enjoy :-)
scary, isn't it? ENFP. hmph.
Post a Comment