So this year I'm finding it more and more difficult to find the time to blog. It may be the extra classes I'm teaching, the extra papers I'm grading, wedding plans, honeymoon plans, house plans, or a combination there of. Just to let you know I'm teaching AlgI, 2 classes of Geometry, Algebra II, Trig, and Physics classes this year PLUS one student doing independent study of Business Math and another doing independent study of AP Calc. Busy, busy... I'm still in the once bedroom, but we're hoping the new building will be ready by the first of October. We took our first tour today and are all very excited. I guess we'll have to begin campaigning for classrooms, though.
So, let's see... What's new on my end? Well, I have quite a few deep thoughts to share, but they need their own blog/reflection time, so I'll brief you on the main news-y stuff. School is going well. I'm busy, but still love it. Kh and I are working on getting the house all set up. It's really great. Our group has met there a couple of times and Kh has a weekly group that is meeting there for a book study. The whole house was painted, we got new carpet, we got a new bathroom, and we just got new kitchen appliances. We are SO blessed that housing is part of my contract and that we both work for the school. YEAH! I hope to have pics soon.
Okay, I'm also living off campus, which means less time with internet access, so I need to go home for the night. I'll try (I can only say try for now) to be a better blogger. Oh yeah!!! THANKS so much for all the birthday e-mails that I got from folks! They helped make the 29th (the real one) a great day!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Thanksk for the update. Sounds like you really have a lot going on right now. Please do try to keep us posted.
Love you!
E
I'm glad you had a great birthday. It's funny to have to tell people it's the real 29. :)
I can't believe all of those classes you are teaching!! I wish I could somehow help you grade the papers because that's the one and only thing I'll ever miss about teaching!!
I had a dream about you last night. Everyone from B-ville came to your neck of the woods to throw you a wedding shower. Nothing weird happened though. We all had a good time. Caleb was really nice. I guess that's it. I could go on and on about all the mundane details but then again I'm not a social whirligig.
LOVE YA!
B
*If you guys need anything, I'd love to send a gift your way.
well, i have just been missing you my friend and thought i would look on your blog. you know how bad i am at updating my own blog - they may have even kicked me off by now. :) good to hear from you and i can't wait to SEE you!!
love you, little red
The final countdown!!! Are you excited? Lots of love and happy thoughts headed your way.
Love,
Liz
Thinking about you and KH this week! Love ya!
Impending nuptials!!
We're all thinking about you!
Can't wait to hear all about the wedding! See you VERY soon!!!
Love you! Thinking about you! Crongrats and best wishes!
Love,
Brandi
I can't wait for an update on how everything went. I want to see some pics. You are in our thoughts!!! Mel
Humph! Still waiting on an update!
Post a Comment