Saturday, August 19, 2006

P-stan Trip

I wanted to share some pictures from Murree in Pakistan. First of all let me tell you about the trip there. We were able to get tickets on a really nice bus system for only $4 each round trip. It was about a 2 hour drive each way, but not because of the distance as much as the EXTREMELY hilly and curvy road. The way up wasn't too bad on the fear scale because I was near the back of the bus. The motion sickness factor was a little higher, but I didn't really suffer too much. However, the fear scale was very high on the way down as Caleb and I sat in the front seats of the bus. There were SO manytimes that we passed on curves or about had head on collisions with cars that were trying to pass buses on the way up. I just had to close my eyes a few times.

I will say that the view at the top, the cooler weather, and GREEN was totally worth it. We are planning to honeymoon here in October, so we spent part of the day looking at various inns in the area. We basically just walked for hours and enjoyed the beauty. Here's a little of what we saw...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Katie Katherine Mary Margaret.
Love ya!
B

ashley said...

Oh, how I love green! It's beautiful ...

JennyRain said...

Awesome girl! So green and lush :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are amazing...Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you made it back safely!