This is just getting set up! There are more to come!
Aaron - I met Aaron at training in Memphis. He is teaching in Korea right now but might be interested in this area in the future.
Elizabeth - Elizabeth is one of my dearest life-long friends (well, at least since Batesville in 8th grade). She has seen me through the thick and thin. Although we don't get to see each other that often, we have the kind of relationship that can pick up right where we left off. She's one amazing young lady who is getting married to an amazing young man this spring.
Jennie - Jennie introduced me to blogging. She has a GREAT blog where she is totally herself. If you know Jennie, you will quickly get addicted to her wit and charm. I'm so glad she's blogging because I often need a "Jennie fix." She is truly one of the most creative and gracious people I have ever met.
Jennifer - We've been friends since the awkwardness of the 6th grade made us somewhat of the outcasts from the popular girls. We are different in so many ways and yet we have an indescribible bond of friendship. Like so many of my other girls friends from Batesville, she's an amazing, intelligent, and caring person. I can't imagine my life without her.
Julie - Julie is Jennie's twin and also one of the Batesville girls. Equally as creative as Jennie, they are in every way made to complement each other. Julie works for a Heifer Project, a wonderful nonprofit organization and has some wonderful stories to share.
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment